Pillar Candle - Honey
A staple of all candle collections, the classic Honey Pillar Candle by XRJ Celebrations is a luxurious, statement-making piece that can be styled individually or grouped for visual impact.
The Pillar range offers something for every taste, from the Classics to Delicate Pastels and Bold Neons. While the Two-Tone range is perfect for anyone who can’t decide!
The Classic Pillar range spans all tastes and styles from simple White and Grey, to elegant Black, Olive and Navy, or something more bold with Honey and Pumpkin.
- Burns beautifully for up to 30 hours with a tunnel burn pattern for minimal mess on or around the candle.
- What are they made of? All XRJ Celebrations candles are non-scented and made from a sustainable, non-toxic, vegan, high-performance soy wax blend featuring medical-grade paraffin and a plant-based additive for hardness.
- Made in Australia: Offering a collection of colourful, hand-poured Australian made sculptural candles, XRJ Celebrations is the ultimate candle brand for home styling, event theming and gifting.
- Make a Statement: Personalise your space with our chic, statement-making candles that make perfect event centrepieces, home styling decor, gifts or the ultimate ‘just because’ treat.
- Stay Safe: Our candles have been designed as decorative styling pieces more so than as candles for everyday burning, but if you do decide to light them for a short time, please remember never to leave candles unattended, burn away from curtains, tablecloths and other flammable materials and always keep lit candles well out of reach of children and pets.
- I’m Unique: All XRJ Celebrations Candles are individually hand-poured and crafted meaning no two items are identical. As with all handcrafted pieces, you may notice minor imperfections such as small air bubbles or frosting, neither of which effect the quality of the candles.
- Comes packaged in an exclusive XRJ Celebrations gift box.
Our pieces are handmade in Sydney, Australia and as such each piece is unique and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
All of our sculptural candles are intended as decorative homeware, however should you wish to burn them for short periods of time please adhere to the following recommendations:
- Due to the sculptural nature of your candle, once lit wax will melt in an unpredictable manner.
- To avoid damage to your surfaces, please place your candle on a large ceramic dish, on a flat surface before lighting.
- Each candle is individually hand crafted, and like the ancient sculptures that inspire them, small imperfections such as small air bubbles or frosting may be expected between pieces.
- Candles produce a lot of heat & are inherently dangerous when lit. They can cause serious physical harm due to burning and could cause significant property damage in the case of fire.
- Handle XRJCelebration Candles with extreme care and must be stored out of reach from children.
- Do not store XRJCelebrations Candles with fire starters or matches.
XRJCelebrations Candles are meant for decoration in their unlit state, they can be lit and used for TEMPORARY ambience however DO NOT attempt to move the Candles or Holders when any of the candles are lit & adhere to these guidelines:
- Candles should never be lit and left without an adult watching at all times
- Candles should not be in reach of children
- Candles should not be anywhere near flammable materials such as tablecloths, napery, draperies etc
- Please be careful when you decide to light the candles and ensure no loose clothing or hair comes into contact with the candles or flame.
- Please keep away from Children and Pets.
- Do not leave candles unattended under any circumstances.